By- Wilbur Arnold Clarke
Now navigation won’t break your budget because of the new Garmin Nuvi 200w. Personal travel assistant that comes at an affordable entry-level with preloaded maps. It features an easy to use colourful touch screen with an ultra-slim design perfect for everyday navigation.
Features of Garmin Nuvi 200w
Smart and Powerful design:
High sensitivity WAAS enabled GPS receiver built in for extreme accuracy with an SD card slot for storing your media. An additional navigation tool and a USB interface for loading data also comes with the Nuvi 200. It is all wrapped up in 3.8 x 2.8 x .8 inches (W x H x D) that weighs just 5.2 ounces. The 3.5 inch (diagonal) display is enabled with touchscreen that makes it a cinch to control the device with your fingertips along with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides up to 5 hours battery life (depending on use).
Ready to go right out of the box, the all new Nuvi 200 comes preloaded with City Navigator NT street maps including a huge database of more than 6 million points of interests (POIs) such as hotels, restraunts, fuel, ATMs and more, that can be searched by name or category. Just touch the touch screen to enter any destination and Nuvi will take you there with the help of 2D or 3D maps and turn-by-turn voice directions. NAVTEQ is from where Garmin gets its maps, a world leader in premium quality mapping. The Nuvi accepts custom (POIs) such as school zones, safety cameras and lets you set proximity alerts that warn you of upcoming POIs.
Easy to use interface:
Garmin’s key to their success is their interface as it makes their devices easy to use. Sub-screens along with simple controls make it easy to enter or search for destinations to get data about your trip.
- Except navigation, Nuvi also features in with various traveling tools including calculator, JPEG picture viewer, world travel clock with different time zones, measurement converter, currency converter and much more. An additional feature is its Garmin lock, an anti-theft feature with configurable vehicle icons that lets the user select car-shaped graphics to show your location on the map.
- Optional content plug-ins available via SD card which is also compatible with the device, such as the Garmin travel guides and Garmin Savers guide that provides detailed data for attractions and information on nearby merchants offering discounts so that you can customise Nuvi for travel needs.
- Garmin also added the feature for customers to add custom points of interests (POIs) from third parties such as school zones and safety cameras.
Trick your GPS ride:
Nuvi supports configurable vehicle icons that are fun, customised car-shaped icons that come in variety of colours to add a personal touch to the users vehicle’s position on the map.
Update Garmin Nuvi 200-
To update Garmin Nuvi 200 device, just follow the steps given below: –
- Open the Garmin WebUpdater website.
- Click on download the latest version software of WebUpdater link from the Garmin website.
- Complete the software download and follow the installation prompts.
- Connect one end of the USB cable with your computer and connect the other end with the Garmin Nuvi 200.
- The WebUpdater software will automatically search for updates regarding your GPS.
To know more about Garmin Nuvi 200 or to get help with any problem being faced by you while using Garmin Nuvi 200, just give us a call at +1 888-406-8616 or log on to our website and live chat with an expert to clear all your queries and problems. You can also write to us regarding your queries and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Garmin Nuvi 200 support experts are always ready to help you.
Never lag behind as we know the value of time and give timely updates and resolutions to our customers.
Try out other products also that will help to reduce your daily work load and provide you a simple, fast and hustle free experience.