Magellan is a portable GPS navigation consumer electronics company founded in the year 1986. It is also known as MiTac Digital corporation, a wholly – owned subsidiary of MiTac International corporation (MIC). MiTac International Corporation was founded back in the year 1982. It promotes and sells products and services under the name of Magellan corporation.
Magellan Truck GPS:
Magellan provides all the world top class services and tools for commercial vehicles and drivers to make navigation hassle – free and safe. Magellan Truck GPS are intuitive and dynamic. The GPS gets better in future with regular updates. Magellan also helps you improve your professional driving skills as a commercial driver.
Storage – A special feature in Magellan Truck GPS:
Storage of information is much higher than usual storage of a GPS. Truck GPS also performs checking for confinements and extension.
Types of routes for a Magellan Truck GPS:
- The shortest and the quickest routes are majorly used two routes of Magellan Truck GPS device. You can utilize the device according to your requirements.
- If you have to reach your destination early and you have a long distance cover, then set your device to the quickest mode.
- If you have to reach your destination early and you have a local nearby destination. Then you have to set your device to the shortest mode.
These both modes will take your travel easier and will make out best of your journey for you.
Principle of Magellan Truck GPS:
The basic motto is to make use of short routes for local journey and quickest routes for longer routes.
Why do you need a Magellan truck GPS Map update:
- The data provided by map update is accurate most of times resulting in being very useful. It might also show some errors because of the ongoing construction processes. Therefore, your data would be updated regularly.
- You also need an updated device as railroads bridge data is changed mostly as it gets old or are closed. This makes it difficult for you to judge the road length and height of the flyovers. They are also very low and for a long period of time.
Steps to get a Magellan truck GPS Map update:
- Step 1: Connect your device to the computer having internet facilities with help of an Ethernet cable. This device will perform a quick system check showing you a relevant pop-up icon window on your display. After you click enter in your framework, you will see a drive window will download map updates for you.
- Step 2: Updates will appear on your GPS screen. Connect your computer with the help of a USB chord and turn it on. A pop– up will start downloading your maps on the display through which your progress can be recorded across your computer.
- Step 3: Now the window will transfer your progress to your computer, wait till your device downloads. It will automatically get stored on your workstation.
Guidance and Helpline Support:
If you are unable to resolve your issues, give us a call on +1 888-309-0939 or live chat with our experts for quick, instant support. You can also write to us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.